Some important questions every employer or workplace manager should ask…
- Has there been repeated unreasonable behaviour among members of your staff?
- Is this repeated unreasonable behaviour likely to cause a risk to health and safety?
- Has the reported behaviour resulted in an appropriate, timely and informed management response?
- Are you aware of Brodie’s Law and the implications?
- Have you conducted an internal investigation?
Engaging an external investigator to deal with matters such as bulling, sexual harassment and other incidents of misconduct in the workplace ensures an unbiased investigation and indicates to all parties involved that you are taking these matters seriously. A strong message to the respondent and an important message to the complainant.
CHS provides a professional support service for law firms – large and small – by way of litigation support/litigation defence investigations.
CHS and its team of professional, experienced and highly skilled investigators are able to provide quality investigative services together with accurate, objective, balanced reports enabling an informed decision making process.
Mitigate the risks within your business. CHS Investigations can attend your workplace to identify potential risks and determine remedies.
We commence our assessment with a face-to-face meeting with key personnel in order to establish your processes and the objectives of your business.